BEST OF BREED : PEEL & ANDISON Ch Clentry Donnie Darco
Best Dog : PEEL & ANDISON Ch Clentry Donnie Darco
Res Best Dog : MASON Teckeltown Something Magic JW
Best Puppy Dog:
HANNEY-MITCHELL Bronia Chayce
Best Bitch : JENNINGS Melriding Natasha at Jenivon
Res Best Bitch : ROBERTS & SMITH Sonorra Ginger Snap for Rayol
Best Puppy Bitch :
DE LACEY Mabeldax Festive Wish
Best Puppy : HANNEY-MITCHELL Bronia Chayce
Best Veteran :
Minor Puppy Dog (5 Entries) Abs: 2
1st: HANNEY-MITCHELL Bronia Chayce
2nd: PAGET & CARROLL Marvale Firecrest
3rd: DOWNIE Marvale kingfisher
Puppy Dog (2 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: CROSS & BLACK Riowood Red Boots
Junior Dog (4 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: JENNINGS Marvale a Royal Affair
2nd: HALSALL Lindella's Tonka Toy
3rd: BULLIS Amaffrey Jessie James
Post Graduate Dog (3 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: DALTON Llansansiors Mr Cinaman
2nd: JENNINGS Marvale Northern Cardinal at Jenivon
Limit Dog (4 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: MASON Teckeltown Master Piece JW
2nd: STRANGE Stargang Magic Alfie Moon
3rd: BAND & MCCARTHY Carpaccio Red Alert For Essandsee
Open Dog (5 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: PEEL & ANDISON Ch Clentry Donnie Darco
2nd: MASON Teckeltown Something Magic JW
3rd: GENTLE Dimogen Stargazer
Res: ERGIS Ch Siouxline Jacob JW
VHC: SCOTT Wolferlow Will Scarlet JW
Veteran Dog Bitch (1 Entries) Abs: 1
Minor Puppy Bitch (5 Entries) Abs: 2
1st: DE LACEY Mabeldax Festive Wish
2nd: HANNEY-MITCHELL Bronia Clarisse
3rd: HERALD Winterfield's This is Me
Puppy Bitch (8 Entries) Abs: 4
1st: DE LACEY Mabeldax Festive Wish
2nd: GARDNER Riowood Red Dress at Vanitonia TAF NAF
3rd: ROBERTS & SMITH Rayol Bohemian Rapsody
Res: JENNINGS Jenivon's Queen Bee
Junior Bitch (12 Entries) Abs: 2
1st: MASON Collidach Hot Springs at Teckeltown
2nd: JENNINGS Jenivons Miss Marples
3rd: GENTLE Carpaccio Crystal Diva
Res: PEEL & ANDISON Minidogland Bunny (Naf) (Imp Rus)
VHC: HUGHES Amaffrey Larunda with Lindellas
Post Graduate Bitch (10 Entries) Abs: 3
1st: MASON Teckeltown Lady in Red
2nd: BEER Stargang Frankly Magic at Lowrider
3rd: DALTON Llansansior's Miss Cupcake
Res: DE LACEY Gellijam's Midnight Lady of Mabeldax
VHC: HERALD Winterfield's June of Arabia
Limit Bitch (8 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: ROBERTS & SMITH Sonorra Ginger Snap for Rayol
2nd: MASON Teckeltown You're The One JW
3rd: DE LACEY Gellijam's Midnight Lady of Mabeldax
Res: MITCHELL Energy Elegance Ferrari at Dubrey Imp Rus
VHC: SCOTT Wolferlow Peggie Sue Myojo
Open Bitch (5 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: JENNINGS Melriding Natasha at Jenivon
2nd: SCOTT Wolferlow Blackberry Pie
3rd: ROSE Ardenrun Foolish Whisper at Rosencrantz
Res: HERALD Montone Our Lady Faith at Winterfield
VHC: MILLS- JONES Carlita Welsh Princess
Thank you to the Officers and Committee for the honour of judging both Smooth Haired and Miniature Smooth Haired at their show held in conjunction with WKC Championship show. Being third in the ring, thanks to the exhibitors for staying and for the magnificent combined entry of 98. Especial thanks to my very hard working steward Jane Howells for her support and company.
Miniature Smooth Haired
Minor Puppy Dog 5,2
1. Hanney-Mitchell’s Bronia Chayce. This eye-catching 7 month old is nicely put together and well balanced all through. Conical head and dark well shaped eyes. Excellent for shoulder placement and depth of brisket. Lengthy rib cage, secure back line. Impressive when moving, especially his rear drive which gave the edge over 2. BPD, BPIB and Best Puppy In Show.
2. Paget & Carroll’s Marvale Firecrest. Another with a classic head shape and attractive eyes. Good for overall balance and size. Lengthy neck. Correct backline. Presented in excellent coat and condition. Very promising and lots to like.
3. Downie’s Marvale Kingfisher
Puppy Dog 2,1
1. Cross & Black’s Riowood Red Boots. 10 months. Balanced head with correct eye shape giving an attractive expression. Lengthy neck, backline firm, ribbing carried well back. Well angulated stifles. Moved steadily.
Junior Dog 4,1
1. Jennings’s Marvale A Royal Affair. Red. 14 months old. Already possesses a masculine head and is well made. Prominent chest. Correct shoulders. OK for ribbing. Neat front with elbows close in all aided an impressive forehand. Full, broad feet. Tail well set and held correctly on the move.
2. Halsall’s Lindella’s Tonka Toy. 14 months. Head is balanced, good dentition and ear placement. Clean across withers nicely angulated, muscled hindquarters. Moved steadily.
3. Bullis’s Amaffrey Jessie James
Post Graduate Dog 3,1
1. Dalton’s Llansansior’s Mr Cinaman. 18 months. Admired his overall type and shape. Well-developed front with full thorax. Good for bone and substance. Well sprung rib cage, carried well back. Held a secure backline on the move. OK rear angulations and hocks. Excellent feet.
2. Jennings’s Marvale Northern Carnival At Jenivon. Shaded red. 18 months. Attractive balanced masculine head of good proportions and finish. Lengthy neck and good for fore chest. Super padded feet. Occasionally moved a tad wide going away.
Limit 4, 1
1. Mason’s Teckeltown Masterpiece JW. Red 22 months. Impressive outline when standing being exceptionally well balanced with correct angulations. Conical shaped head containing dark well placed appealing eyes. Good length of sternum, correct balance of upper and lower arms. Well ribbed. He produced sound, eye catching movement which secured this win.
2. Strange’s Stargang Magic Alfie Moon. Balanced head but very different to 1. Well set lengthy neck above well angulated shoulders. Well filled in front with depth of keel. Neck well set into well placed shoulders. Good for top and underline. Great feet. Moved well.
3. Band & McCarthy’s Carpaccio Red Alert For Essandsee
1. Anderson & Peel’s Ch Clentry Donnie Darco. A very impressive mature 3 year old who certainly caught my eye. Super type and quality. Masculine well balanced head. Well set lengthy neck flowing into clean well laid shoulders. Correct front with good depth, prominent sternum, super ribbing. On the move he has reach and drive which just demands attention. Presented in excellent muscular condition. BD & BOB
2. Mason’s Teckeltown Something Magic JW. 3 year old, B/T dog who was impressive on the move. Loved his conformation which aids free, correct positive action coupled with excellent drive from behind. Balanced masculine head with correct eye. Well-developed sternum and ribs well back. Close call between two top quality males. RBD.
3. Gentle’s Dimogen Stargazer
Minor Puppy Bitch 5,2
1. De Lacy’s Mabeldax Festive Wish. 7 months old and very feminine with a quality balanced head. Lengthy reach of neck. Well-developed ribbing and good depth of Keel. Strong hindquarters. Can get a tad excitable with her tail carriage. Correct length of upper and lower arm all contributed to precise, accurate movement which, at present, just topped the edge over 2. BPB
2. Hanney-Mitchell’s Bronia Clarrise. Another very promising youngster with a quality head and good reach of neck. Excellent lay back of shoulder. Well-shaped rib cage, strong loins. Nicely angulated hindquarters with width. Moved steadily.
3. Herald’s Winterfield’s This Is Me
Puppy Bitch 8,3
1. De Lacy’s Mabeldax Festive Wish
2. Gardner’s Riowood Red Dress at Vantonia. NAF TAF. 10 months and pressed 1 all the way. Feminine with a pretty balanced head and appealing eyes all giving a lovely expression. Shapely in profile with a lengthy neck flowing into well laid shoulders. Neat strong legs and correct feet. Well ribbed, secure backline, correctly set tail. Moved soundly.
3. Roberts & Smith’s Rayol Bohemian Rapsody
Junior Bitch 12,2
1. Mason’s Collidach Hot Springs At Teckletown. Quality brindle of 17 months. Produces quite a striking profile. Appealing, balanced head with correct bite. Lengthy neck, well set. Deep chest and forequarters well set and angulated. Secure backline with tail well set. Moved with accuracy and precision.
2. Jennings’s Jenivons Miss Marple. Red. Another impressive youngster. Beautifully balanced head. Super for eyes and finish. Good dentition. Lengthy strong neck. Secure level back line held on the move. Good for ribbing and front assembly. She was a tad shy but at 13 months she still has time and with confidence will trouble the best.
3. Gentle’s Carpaccio Crystal Diva
Post Graduate Bitch 10,3
1. Mason’s Teckeltown Lady In Red. Particularly impressive both standing and on the move. She is clearly well put together. Presented in super coat and condition. Good length of sternum and ribbing. Very attractive feminine head which is balanced and in proportion. Super front legs and correct feet. Correctly balanced rear angulations. She moved beautifully.
2. Beer’s Stargang Frankly Magic At Lowrider. Another attractive, feminine bitch possessing many breed attributes to admire. Excellent shape and balance both standing and on the move. When splitting hairs I just thought that today 1 had the edge in forehand, but I liked her a lot.
3. Dalton’s Llansansior’s Miss Cupcake
Limit Bitch 8,1
1. Roberts & Smith’s Sonorra Ginger Snap For Rayol. 23 months old. Feminine head giving typical expression. Appealing outline and proportions. Well-constructed forequarters produced impressive reach and strong rear hindquarters, strong drive. In a close call this, ultimately, gave her the class over 2. RBB.
2. Mason’s Teckeltown You’re The One JW. B/T. This mature 4 year old also produces an admirable profile. Developed sternum with excellent ribbing; short strong loins. Elegant and accurate on the move.
3. De Lacy’s Gellijam’s Midnight lady Of Mableldax
Open Bitch 5
1. Jennings’s Melriding Natasha At Jenivon. 2 years old and so very impressive. Well-constructed throughout. Head is impressively balanced, containing dark almond eyes giving such a beautiful expression. Lengthy neck, great lay of shoulder, deep brisket and goodly length of ribbing complimented by well angulated hindquarters. She is an accurate, confident mover which has an air of arrogance with it. The message is clear ‘Look at me’. I did! BB & Reserve BOB.
2. Scott’s Wolferlow Blackberry Pie.4 years. Another impressive one I really admired. Balanced head with a lengthy neck flowing into well angulated shoulders. Mature shapely body which is well bodied and ribbing well back. Strong, balanced hindquarters aided sound, honest movement. I fully appreciate disappointment but respectfully suggest unnecessary comments are best not shared with the judge.
3. Rose’s Ardenrun Foolish Whisper At Rosencrantz.