Thank you to the committee of Richmond Dog Show Society for inviting me to judge at their show. Also thank you to the exhibitors for an excellent entry, and to my two hard working stewards, who kept everything moving smoothly.
DACHSHUND ( Miniature Smooth Haired )
Minor Puppy Dog 4 (1)
1. Woods, Bronia Gaspare, seven-month-old puppy with a good head, good reach of neck, good body and well ribbed up, and moved well. BPD. 2. Beer’s Lowrider All Might and Majic, six-month-old, nice dark eyes, good mouth, moved well. Confident youngster.
Puppy Dog 2
1. Woods, Myleforbe The Bishop, ten-month-old, correct shape of head, nice eyes and a good mouth, correctly placed forelegs, good body, but very playful when moving. 2. Lovekin’s , Mabledax Christmas Teddy, eight-month-old, correct head with dark almond shaped eyes, and good ear placement, preferred overall balance of 1.
Junior Dog 4 (2)
1. Bullis, Amaffrey Jessie James, thirteen-month-old with good head furnishings, well balanced, good front and good body, well ribbed up, and good true movement.2.lovekin’s Mabledax Christmas Teddy.
Limit Dog 5 (1)
1. Mutton’s Ivan Poddubny lz Omskoi Kreposti for Montone ( rus imp ) well balanced, with a good head, good front with well-placed shoulders, well ribbed up, and good movement keeping a level topline. 2. Stevens Kazamour’s Gingerbread Man, nice head, correct shaped dark eyes, strong jaw and good mouth, and moved well.
Minor Puppy bitch 5 (1)
1. De Lacey’s Mabledax Festive Wish, a lovely eight-month-old puppy, showing great potential, well balanced giving a lovely outline, and very good movement for a youngster. BPIB. 2. Beer’s Lowrider All Maid of Magic, six-month-old, developing well, nice head and expression, preferred the overall balance and movement of 1.
Puppy Bitch 7 (2)
1. De Lacey’s Mabledax Festive Wish ( see MP ) 2. Gardner’s Riowood Red Dress at Vanitonia Taf Naf, eleven-month-old, another lovely young puppy with a lovely head, very good front, good body and good rear angulation, preferred the movement of 1.
Junior Bitch 6 (4)
1. Hughes, Amaffrey Larunda for Lindellas, good head proportions, good front angulation and good reach of neck, good body and well ribbed back, good rear angulation, and very good true movement. 2. Herald’s Winterfield’s June of Arabia, nice young bitch with good head proportions, nice dark almond shaped eyes, preferred overall balance and movement of1.
Post Graduate bitch 16 (4)
1. Fossett’s Brysdax Along Came Polly, Lovely balanced bitch with good shoulder placement and correctly placed forelegs, good reach of neck to carry the head well, giving a lovely outline, good rear angulation, and very good true movement. 2. Beer’s Stargang Frankly Magic at Lowrider (Aw3) another lovely well-balanced bitch , with all the attributes of 1.just beaten by the movement of 1.
Limit Bitch 8 (2)
1. Rudkin’s Dynastydax Alfreda JW, very nice bitch, well balanced, good front with correct placing of forelegs, good reach of neck into well placed shoulders, well ribbed up, and excellent true movement keeping a level topline. RBB. 2. Beer’s Stargang Candy stripes at Lowrider, lovely feminine head, good front and good rear angulation, well-handled and presented, preferred the balance of 1.
Open Bitch 4 (1)
1. Cross, Loggeta Pickled Lilly JW, Lovely bitch, well balanced, good all round qualities and good true movement. BB. BOB Rudkin’s Ch Keydax Layla for Dynastydax JW, very close decision between 1 & 2, loved everything about her, just preferred the movement of 1 on the day. RBB.
Special Beginners Dog or Bitch.
1. De Lacey’s Gellijam’s Midnight Lady of Mabledax, nice head and expression, good overall balance and good movement. BSB. Rose, Pennydach Mystique at Rosencrantz, very well handled and presented, good front and in good body, well ribbed up, just preferred the movement of 1.