Post Graduate Bitch (4 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: SHUTT StarLight Angel of Donnadoon
2nd: PRETTY Jaxrubydax Just Bernice
3rd: WILLIAMSON Wildstar Wrobina at Barkroyal
Limit Bitch (7 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: BELL Tolberg Cream Delight
2nd: WOOD Wildstar Wrolanda
3rd: DRADY Tolberg Cream Surprise at Indiko
Res: MASON Crownlake's Queen Bee JW
VHC: BREESE Silkdown Dark Star
Open Bitch (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: WHITFIELD-ROBERTS Ch Dandydayo Kiss the Girl
2nd: MASON Tolberg Beez Kneez at Teckeltown
3rd: PRETTY Jaxrubydax Creamy Dream
Good Citizen Bitch NO ENTRIES
Veteran Dog 2(1)
1. Broad's CH NEERTANUAF SEA MAGIC JW SH.CM. Shaded red dog with lovely head and eye. Good bone and substance. Well angulated quarters and strong topline which he held well especially for a gentleman of his age. Beautiful ear fringes but his feet need a little tidying. Moved steady and wel
Puppy Dog 5(1)
1. Wood's WILDSTAR WASHINGTON. Shaded red puppy with a good outline. Conical head, well made front and quarters. Strong topline held standing and on the move. Moved very well for a baby keeping his lovely profile.
2. Oxley's DINKIDAX DIPLOMAT. Lovely red puppy. Still very much a baby. Nice head and expression. Good balanced front and rear. Moved well. Just not as firm as winner in topline today but has time on his side.
3. Broad's BRONIA WOLFGANG PUCK
Special Beginners Dog 3(1)
1. Talbot's IRISDAX STAR ALISTAIR ROBIN. Nice shaped black & cream dog. Good outline with strong topline and good ribbing. Nice head and expression. Moved well with spacing front and rear.
2. Yates LYNDARLEA JUST BRIAN OF IRISDAX. Taller black & cream boy with many similarities in type to winner. Good bone and substance. Conical head and good neck. Moved well but not as tidy in front as winner today.
Post Graduate Dog 5(1)
1. Talbot's IRISDAX STAR ALISTAIR ROBIN
2. Yates LYNDARLEA JUST BRIAN OF IRISDAX
3. Oxley's DINKIDAX SECRET SANTA
Limit Dog 5(1)
1. Breese's SILKDOWN SAMSON. Lovely typy red dog. Very well made throughout. Excellent front and quarters. Strong topline with ribbing carried well back. Moved steady and true keeping his shape and profile. Just wish he would make more of himself to reach his potential. RCC
2. Oxley's LOKMADI RIO BRAVO AT DINKIDAX JW Nice elegant cream dog with a lovely head and eye. Strong topline, good ribbing and balanced angulation front and rear. Moved well maintaining his shape though just not as positive in front as winner today.
3. Mager's DAYDREAMDAX ROLEY POLEY PUD
Open Dog 4(0)
1. Wood's CH WILDSTAR WROBINSON. Quality red dog of lovely shape, size and outline. Good head, eye and neck. Strong topline with good ribbing carried well through. Well angulated front and rear which he uses to his advantage on the move. Handling and presentation first class. Outmoved all competition with style and elegance. CC & BOB
2. Broad's DINKIDAX DIONYSUS. Larger red dog with many qualities. Masculine head and outlook. Very good front. Strong topline and good ribbing. Moved positive and true just not the drive and extension of winner today.
3. Yates LYNDARLEA JUST BRIAN OF IRISDAX.
Puppy Bitch 6(1)
1. Bullis's SUMMERVIEW BLUSHING BEAUTY. Stylish red bitch who appears quite mature both physically and in her attitude. Nice head and neck into strong topline. Good front and quarters which she used on the move. Moved out with ease keeping her lovely outline. BP
2. Stephani & Fletcher's WALNUTFARM DEMETRIA. Taller red bitch with many attributes. Pretty girl with nice head and expression. Well made front and strong topline. Needs to be a little more confident and co-ordinated on the move but only a baby.
3. McSorley's BARLAINE GOLDEN HONEY
Junior Bitch 1(0)
1. Carey's HONEYSUCKLE SCENT TO ME VIA DEBBIEJAY. Very nice shaded cream bitch. Very feminine with a lovely head and eye. Good muscled neck. Strong topline with ribbing carried well back. Well made front and rear. Moved well holding her nice profile. Would just like to see her extend more on the move.
Post Graduate Bitch 4(1)
1. Shutt's STARLIGHT ANGEL OF DONNADOON. Very well made black and cream bitch of excellent shape and proportions. Feminine head with a good neck giving a stylish outline. Well angulated front and quarters. Presented in lovely coat and condition. Moved soundly but would just like a little more fluidity on the move.
2. Pretty's JAXRUBYDAX JUST BERNICE. Taller type of black & cream bitch. Good head and eye. Strong neck and topline. Good ribbing carried well back. A little short in upper arm which affected her movement today. Would benefit from a little work on presentation
3. Williamson's WILDSTAR WROBINA AT BARKROYAL.
Limit Bitch 7(0)
1. Bell's TOLBERG CREAM DELIGHT. Extremely well constructed cream bitch. Balanced shape and outline. Lovely head and expression with dark eye. Good angulation both front and rear. Good ribbing, strong loin and topline. Came into her own on the move. Moved really well using all her assets to move with elegance, drive and freedom. Just needs a little more furnishing to complete the picture. CC
2. Wood's WILDSTAR WROLANDA, Shaded red bitch with a lovely head and eye. Good reach of neck, strong topline and good length of ribbing. Nice outline which she held both standing and on the move. Moved well but just not the freedom or spacing of the winner today.
3. Drady's TOLBERG CREAM SURPRISE AT INDIKO
Open Bitch 3 (0)
1. Whitfield-Roberts. CH. DANDYDAYO KISS THE GIRL Well made quality red bitch. Nice head and eye, muscled neck and strong topline. Good front construction and angulated quarters. Good ribbing and short strong loin. Moved well with positivity and co-ordination. Just felt she wasn't giving 100% on the move today limiting her drive and extension. Res CC
2. Mason's TOLBERG BEEZ KNEEZ AT TECKLTOWN. Pretty little red bitch of nice size and shape. Very feminine. Well proportioned throughout with balanced angulation front and rear. Moved smartly and true keeping her profile at all times. Would just like to have seen a little more drive and freedom on the move today
3. Pretty's JAXRUBYDAX CREAMY DREAM