Northern Counties Dachshund Ass 2018
Dachshund (Long-haired) - No CCs
Puppy Dog : JOHNSON Africandawns Night Trooper
Puppy Bitch : MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Sweetest Taboo
Puppy Bitch (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1. Mrs I & Mrs P, Cook & Rhodes ABYDACHS RIDES THE STORM TO BOURNDER An 8½ year old shaded red dog presented in good coat and condition. He has ample width and depth to his chest, and has a straight topline which he held on the move. He is well ribbed up and has good rear angulation which allowed him to move with drive. Best Veteran in Breed.
2. Mr K & Mrs S Paskins CH ABYDACHS SUMMER DREAM AT KINEACRE An 8½ year old red bitch feminine in head and body, Dark almond shaped eyes and dark pigmented nose and well set ears with a moderate length of neck. She has good width and depth to her chest, with well-constructed forequarters allowing her to move freely.
3.Miss E A Garlick CH RANGLEWOOD GENISTA
1. Mr T Johnson AFRICANDAWNS NIGHT TROOPER At 8 months old he is a nicely balanced dog in both length and height. He has a good coat, good depth of keel, nice feet, good depth of chest, nice dark eyes and nose pigment, balanced in head, moved freely and with drive. Best Puppy Dog
2. Mr K & Mrs S Paskins CEDAVOCH ITS TABOO AT KINDEACRE 10 month old dog slightly longer in the loin and moved a little close at the rear but he moved free and parallel in his front. He has good depth to his chest, has well feathered ears and nice dark eyes, and has good width to his head. Presented in good coat and condition.
1. Mr D, Mrs G & Miss C Hutton ABBILIS THEODEN BY DACHALUNE - Standing alone this 17 month black and tan dog is solidly made. He is well-muscled in body, shoulders and rump. He is strong in bone and has a good depth to his chest. Another who covered the ground with ease.
Post Graduate Dog
1.Miss N E & Mrs J A Hirst RANGLEWOODLANTANA AT KEJANA 3 year old black and tan, his tan was dark, Level in topline and solid in body, strong in the loin, good rear angulation, nice feet to rear, good depth of keel, with underline gradually merging into his abdomen, well ribbed and good depth of chest, strong masculine head, His movement was true both front and rear.
2. Miss E A Garlick RANGLEWOOD HARVEST SONG Another black and tan, lighter tan than 1. Closer in front, attractive dog, would have preferred more rib, well-muscled in bodied, straight topline, moved well from his rear.
1. Mr I & Mrs L A Negus TARRAMIST IRON MAN Soundly constructed dog, well- muscled throughout, broad in chest, masculine head with slightly rounded skull, well set dark almond shaped eyes and dark pigmented nose, good depth to chest, well ribbed, short and strong in loin, moved freely with drive.
2. Ms Chapman MELMINDS ZSYLVESTER ShCM Slightly finer in body than the winner and lighter in the loin, moved well, presented in good coat, long in head of the correct proportions, broad well placed ears, good reach of neck, straight topline held on the move and correct tail carriage.
1. Mrs G F Geeson ABBYDACHS SEIZE THE NIGHT In profile he is a well- balanced dog, He is correctly proportioned in his head with a slight arch to his skull and high set broad ears, medium dark almond shaped well set eyes. His head is carried on a long muscular neck which is set into well laid shoulders. He is short and strong in the loin and level in back. He has good depth and width to his chest and has a well-constructed front assembly and correct rear angulation which enabled him to move freely and with drive holding his head high and his tail level with his back to complete the picture. I later awarded him Best Dog and Best of Breed.
2. Mrs C Dare CH SWANSFORD LIONELLADOR DARSOMS Presented in excellent coat length and condition, He has a long masculine head sloping gradually to his slightly arched muzzle. High set broad ears which are held close to his cheeks. His head carried proud on a slightly arched, muscular neck. His back is level and longer in loin than the winner but his body is well muscled throughout. He too moved with drive around the ring. Reserve Best Dog.
3. Mr T L & Mr L J Johnson & Cross AFRICANDAWNS NIGHT LEMENT
1. L J McNaughton CEDAVOCH SWEETES TABOO 10 month old shaded red, with level topline, good spring of rib, short and strong in the loin, good depth of keel and adequate coat for her age. She has good rear angulation and a good front assembly with nice bone for her age. She has good depth and width to her chest and a good reach of neck which she held proudly on the move. Very feminine in her head of balanced proportions with her medium size dark expressive eyes and dark pigmented nose. She moved true and parallel from both front and rear.
Best Puppy Bitch and Later Best Puppy in Breed.
2. Mr K S and Mrs S M Paskins KINDEACE SCARLETT O HARA She is 8 month old with a level topline, is well bodied, with good bone. Attractive in head, she showed well, holding her topline and tail correctly on the move. Not quite as strong in movement as the winner,
1. Ms Chapman MELMINDS MARINA DIAMONDS Short and strong in loin with a level topline and correct tail-set set allowing her to carry her tail level on the move. She has good rear angulation and good bone throughout. Her well-proportioned head has medium dark almond shaped eyes, dark nose pigment and good length to her high set ears which are held close to her cheeks. She has a good reach of neck allowing her head to be carried high on the move, Moved true both coming and going.
2. Mr L J Cross GLASVEY DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR LOGGETA Not as strong in the head as the winner but she has good length to her back, is slightly longer in the loin but she has good width to her chest and good depth to her keel, Lost out in movement to the winner.
Post Graduate Bitch
1. Miss E A Garlick RANGLEWOOD TRICK OR TREAT Black and tan, long and low in profile, level topline and holding her head high and proudly on the move, her tail being carried level with her back. Excelling in movement both ways, she has a good spring of ribs, is strong in the loin, with correct rear angulation, good bone and with a good depth of chest, she is balanced in head proportions, her ears set high and she has lovely dark expressive eyes.
2. Mr I & Mrs L A Negus DACHSLUR DIAMOND DESIRE AT TARRAMIST A little more heavy and stuffy in the shoulders which detracted from her overall shape, she moved very well holding her topline level.
3. Mr D Mrs & Miss C Hutton DACHALUNE ANNYSIA
1. Mrs J F Geeson ABYDACHS KUMALA Well placed shoulders, good front assembly, good depth to her chest, low keel, well ribbed up, well- muscled in her rear and front enabling her to move correctly, head held high and proudly, lovely almond shaped eyes, nice head shape, good width to head, dark pigmented nose and dark eyes, well balanced in her head proportions. Reserve Best Bitch
2. Ms Chapman MELMINDS MALEFICENT Nice head proportions, preferred the eyes of 1, nice dark nose and eyes, good reach of neck, well placed shoulders, good front assembly, good rear angulation, short in the back, well-muscled throughout and moved well
3. Mr K S & Mrs S M Paskins TERRITORIA LUBVI VESNA AT KINDEACE
1. Mr D Roberts CH SWANSFORD GEMMADORA Long and low in body with good rear angulation, well- muscled body throughout, short and strong in loin, nicely muscled shoulders, and rump, good depth of chest,. Level topline, correct tail set, dark almond shaped eyes, well-proportioned head carried on a long muscular neck carried high on the move and set into well placed shoulders. Best Bitch and Best Opposite Sex
2. Mr T L & Mr L J Johnson & Cross AFRICANDAWNS NIGHT WIZARD Level topline held on the move, strong and short in loin, good depth to keel, well ribbed up, well-constructed front assembly and correct rear angulation, strong yet feminine head of correct proportions, well set eyes and dark nose pigment, high set ears of good length and held close to cheeks. She as the winner moved true and parallel both coming and going.
3. Mr I & Mrs L A Negus TARRAMIST KRUG ROSE