Windsor Championship Show 2022
Judge: Mr Mark Cocozza
BEST OF BREED : ROBERTS Ch Swansford Gregorydor
Dog CC : ROBERTS, Ch Swansford Gregorydor
Res Dog CC : CROSS Ch Loggeta Trouble In Texas
Bitch CC : WHITFIELD-ROBERTSSwansford Gleighdora
Res Bitch CC : MCNAUGHTON Ch Cedavoch Blithe Spirit
Best Puppy : ROBERTS Swansford Alexador
Best Veteran : DIMON Labbadax Inspiration For Dimerlin
Entries) Abs: 0
1st: DIMON Labbadax Inspiration For Dimerlin
(2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: ROBERTS Swansford Alexador
2nd: WAY & BURLEY Swansford Archerdor
Post Graduate Dog (1 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: WEDGE Dolan Dock Of The Bay
(3 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: SUTTON Kindeace Texas Tornado at Damai
2nd: WEDGE Dolan Johnny Be Good
(4 Entries) Abs: 2
1st: ROBERTS Ch Swansford Gregorydor
2nd: CROSS Ch Loggeta Trouble In Texas
Good Citizen Dog/Bitch (1 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: DIMON Labbadax Inspiration For Dimerlin
(3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: WAY & BURLEY Swansford Almadora
2nd: GOODGE Langleybury Pandora
3rd: FOLEY Beauty Long
Junior Bitch NO ENTRIES
Post Graduate Bitch (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: FOLEY Loggeta Wynn By Myles
2nd:NEGUS Tarramist Vesper Lynd
3rd: WEDGE Dolan Summertime Blues
Limit Bitch (5 Entries) Abs: 3
1st: WHITFIELD-ROBERTS Swansford Gleighdora
2nd:CHEESE Ranglewood Titania at Suecaseus
Open Bitch (3 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: MCNAUGHTON Ch Cedavoch Blithe Spirit
2nd: CHEESE Africandawns Heidi Clare at Suecaseus
1. Dimon’s Labbadax Inspiration for Dimerlin. Shaded red, 7 years
old, lovely long lean powerful head enough neck, top-line could be more relaxed,
strong bone, excellent length to ribs, moves steady, BV.
1. Roberts’ Swansford Alexador. Good overall clean outline,
enough neck, good top-line and rear and good ground clearance, feet ok, picks
himself up well on the move and is stylish with good drive, BP.
2. Way/Burley’s Swansford Archerdor. Head is a little plain,
holds his top-line on the move, good ribs, good body proportions but would
benefit from more neck and better shoulder, nice size and substance.
1. Wedge’s Dolan Dock Of The Bay. Shaded red, excellent
proportions and enough ground clearance, lacks neck, excellent top-line,
ribbing, rear, tail set and carriage, front is a little straight, moves well
behind keeping excellent top-line.
1. Sutton’s Kindeace Texas Tornado at Damai. Lovely proportions
and outline if a shade more dog than I like, attractive head but could have more
in jaw, excellent ribs, would prefer more ground clearance, steady mover but
could have more animation.
2. Wedge’s Dolan Johnny Be Good. Nice size and proportions, head
a little plain, front could be better all through but has excellent top-line
ribbing and ground clearance, moved steady in profile but a little untidy coming
1. Roberts’ Ch. Swansford Gregorydor. Lovely size, plain head,
excellent proportions, good neck and shoulder, depth and ground clearance,
excellent proportions, top-line held standing and moving, strong rear and very
good movement, DCC & BOB.
2. Cross’ Ch. Loggeta Trouble In Texas. Very similar in balance
and proportions, preferred his head to 1st, heavier built than 1st but nothing
coarse, very sound free moving with excellent top-line and tail, RDCC.
1. Dimon’s Labbadax Inspiration for Dimerlin. Repeat.
1. Way/Burley’s Swansford Almadora. Nicely balanced and
proportioned and holds her outline standing and moving, would look better a
pound lighter, nice substance yet feminine, good top-line and steady sound
2. Goodge’s Langleybury Pandora. Very raw but beautiful type and
balance, feminine, excellent proportions and balance and good ground clearance,
neck, top-line and rear very good, just needs a little more confidence, liked
her potential a lot.
3. Foley’s Beauty Long.
1. Foley’s Loggeta Wynn By Myles. Slightly lower to ground than I
like and carrying a pound too much weight but is a nice size and of good
proportions, enough neck, good top-line and rear, moved soundly.
2. Negus’ Tarramist Vesper Lynd. Slightly compact, liked her head
and expression, good front but top-line could be more relaxed and croup too
steep, sound mover.
3. Wedge’s Dolan Summertime Blues.
1. Whitfield-Roberts’ Swansford Gleighdora. Lovely type, balance
and proportions, excellent head and expression, top-line, depth, ribbing, rear
and overall outline, liked her profile movement and easy carriage, BCC.
2. Cheese’s Ranglewood Titania at Suecaseus. Very well
proportioned, head plain, could have more neck, good top-line, depth and ground
clearance, bone and feet, steady clean mover in front, could use her rear more.
1. McNaughton’s Ch. Cedavoch Blithe Spirit. Nice size but lower
to ground than I like, good length to head, good top-line and rear, carrying a
little to much weight, holds her outline on the move, RBCC.
2 .Cheese’s Africandawns Heidi Clare at Suecaseus. Liked her
proportions standing with good ground clearance