BEST OF BREED : CHAUHAN Adnerbs Take A Chance On Me At Raajput
Dog CC : MOES WILLIAMS Cwmdarhian Rocket Man
Res Dog CC : MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Finwe
Best Puppy Dog :
MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Struuann
Bitch CC : CHAUHAN Adnerbs Take A Chance On Me At Raajput
Res Bitch CC : CHAUHAN Adnerb Forever Charmed at Raajput
Best Puppy Bitch :
MELBOURNE Marvale Double Dealing with Melriding
Best Puppy : MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Struuann
Best Veteran : NORTON Ch Matzell Minella & Reserve Best Veteran in Show
Best Special Beginner : WOOD HundPoint Meena Tils
or Bitch (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: NORTON Ch Matzell Minella
2nd: STARKEY Ch Carpaccio Jasper From Hamoura Sh.CM VW
Puppy Dog (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Struuann
2nd: PAGET & CARROLL Marvale Seal the Deal
3rd: HINWOOD Anerbs Sheer Nanagins
Junior Dog (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: CHAUHAN Raajput's Blacky Returns
2nd: ANDISON & PEEL The Hinks Dream Twizzlers (Imp Esp)
3rd: MCNAUGHTON Ralines Last Tango
1st: No Entries
Post Graduate Dog (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: HEELS Daxanory Menacing Dennis
2nd: SWANSON Cotherstone Cosmic Claude Via Altimarlach
(4 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Finwe
2nd: MACDONALD Bensarka Limerick
3rd: LUCAS Tramardachs Dunkirk Dustup
Open Dog (3 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: MOES & WILLIAMS Cwmdarhian Rocket Man
2nd:TWADDLE & GRACE Cotherstone Hashtag Sasilasy
3rd: ANDISON & PEEL Clentry Tainted Love
Special Beginners Dog or Bitch (1 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: WOOD HundPoint Meena Tils
Puppy Bitch (4 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: MELBOURNE Marvale Double Dealing with Melriding
2nd: OBRIEN Almanznyi Laretz Europe II at Delekadax (Imp Rus)
3rd: PEEL & ANDISON Clentry All Ways Russian
Res : WOOD HundPoint Meena Tils
Junior Bitch (2 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: CHAUHAN Adnerb Forever Charmed at Raajput
2nd: MCNAUGHTON Cedavoch Quenya
1st: No Entries
Post Graduate Bitch (4 Entries) Abs: 1
1st: NORTON Matzell Martinella
2nd: STARK Adnerbs Won Vision Of Gobannium JW
3rd: HEELS Daxanory Ravishing Minx
Limit Bitch (4 Entries) Abs: 0
1st: MOES WILLIAMS Cwmdarhian Welsh Affair
2nd: TOMLINSON Bensarka Emerald Isle to Melisdax
3rd: HEELS Daxanory Ravishing Meg
(6 Entries) Abs: 2
1st: CHAUHAN Adnerbs Take A Chance On Me At Raajput
2nd: MOES WILLIAMS Ch Cwmdarhian The Duchess
3rd: NORTON Matzell Myrtle
Res: LOCKETT-WALTERS Ralines For Pete's Sake
It was wonderful to see everyone again as my last show was Great Joint 2019! The atmosphere was so pleasant and friendly and I was so pleased for the Show and its hardworking committee, they deserved every success.
I was delighted with my main winners but must say there were some lovely quality dogs which were too well conditioned--over-fed--which detracted from their promising shape and affected movement in some cases. Presentation was excellent with quality coat condition on all. Temperament was good with just one or two needing more ring training. Some teeth needed attention. It is hard not to keep repeating oneself but I did think the entry was full of very promising types with a lot of correct conformation, angles, arched necks and lovely outlines and movement etc. You can't hide much on a Smooth and most had nothing to hide!
VET. D or B (2) 1. Norton's CH. Matzell Minella 7 years red in excellent coat and condition, lovely feminine refined head, well shaped dark eye, nice little arch to neck, well formed prosternum, correct shoulder angles, tight elbows, firm topline, enough hind angulation, moved purposefully to win BVIB.
2. Starkey's CH. Carpaccio Jasper from Hamoura ShCM. VW, B/Tan 10 year old who has a consistent winning career behind him and certainly still maintains it. Won his 1st CC. from Minor Puppy and has been steady and consistent ever since. Moved with purpose and precision, kept a correct outline and was sound all round. Not an easy decision for me with two such lovely exhibits.
PD (3) 1. McNaughton's Cedavoch Struuann, red, 8 months well developed promising pup. Liked his head and expression, well developed forehand, steady hind movement with good extension, level topline. good tailset, sound fore and aft. Won BPIB in very good company.
2. Paget & Carroll's Marvale Seal the Deal B/T, very handsome head, dark eyes, good earset, nicely arched neck, prosternum and shoulder angles correct, topline, ribbing and rear angles good, moved well from all angles, heavier in front than 1 but most promising.
3. Hinwood's Adnerbs Sheer Nanagins, a cracking threesome.
JD (3) 1. Chauhan's Raajput's Blacky Returns, a promising and impressive B/T, pleasing masculine head, neck flowed nicely into topline, ribbing good, front and quarters well angled, nice tailset, good feet, moved with purpose, well covered body which does not need more.
2. Andison & Peel's The Hinks Dream Twizzlers (imp. ESP) red, lovely head, dark eye, reachy neck, well formed front, ribbing well back, movement and outline good when he behaved, was a bit flighty at times but a most promising one to persevere with.
3. McNaughton's Ralines Last Tango.
PG. (2) 1. Heel's Daxanory Menacing Dennis very smart red, lively enthusiastic boy with super eye catching hind angulation and rear stride. Stood out on the move keeping an excellent topline with good head carriage and elegant neck.
2. Swanson's Cotherstone Cosmic Claude via Altimarlach B/Tan also well shaped with masculine head and dark eye, although sound in front was a shade heavier than one.
LD (4/1) 1. McNaughton's Cedavoch Finwe shaded red of lovely proportions, head and neck to admire, super topline, stood
beautifully, lovely profile, excellent topline and used his quarters to stride out well, was a bit flighty at times displaying natural youth. RCC.
2. McDonald's Bensarka Limerick, clear red, lovely head and expression, proportions good, lower to ground than one and preferred the stride of one but is a very nice dog all round.
3. Lucas's Tramardachs Dunkirk Dustup
OD. (3) 1. William's & Moes Cwmdarhian Rocket Man s/red, excellent head, ,eye, and earset, reachy neck flows into correct prosternum and shoulder placement, good bone and feet, lovely outline and tailset, super stride from any angle, keeping a correct topline. He had a fright on the table but was perfectly calm and relaxed when placed again and a further, later table stand confirmed his OK temperament. Pleased to award him the CC.
2. Grace & Twaddle's Cotherstone Hashtag Sasilasy B/Tan very masculine outlook with good head and neck carriage. Good profile movement, a heavier type than one and a difficult choice as two and three were both very promising---perhaps a shade less weight.
3. Andison & Peel's Clentry Tainted Love.
Sp-Beg. D or B. 1. Wood's Hundpoint Meena Tils. B/tan Only 6 months and obviously immature but with a pleasing head and neck and temperament was good.
PB. (4 ) 1. Melbourne's Marvale double Dealing with Melriding B/tan, most promising in all departments from a lovely head and earset to very good hind angulation and stride, very pleasing body shape, possibly no more weight.
2. O'Brian's Almaznyi Laretz Europe 11 of Delekadax Kennel B/tan of foreign extraction, was a pleasing 2nd in this nice class. Well conformed body proportions, tight elbows, good ribbing, well turned quarters giving good hind drive.
3. Andison & Peel's Clentry All Ways Russian.
JB. (2) 1. Chauhan's Adnerb Forever Charmed at Raajput, red with lovely eyecatching angles, prosternum, shoulders, elbows, ribbing all correct with well angled hindquarters displaying good extension, lovely profile, most promising all round. I see she is by the lovely USA Brownwoods import, a prospect for the future. RCC.
2. McNaughton's Cedavoch Quenya, B/T sister of the RCC dog and very promising too. Of more compact heavier type than one, super head eye and earset, elegant neck. level and pleasing outline in profile, good bone, well angled fore and aft, moved true.
PG (4/1) !.Norton's Matzell Martinella, Sh. red, most pleasing elegant head, nice neck, correct front angles, good bone and feet, ribbing and underline good, strong turn of stifle, enough drive although a bit skittish on the move, but a good promising and sound exhibit.
2. Stark's Adnerb's Won Vision of Gobannium JW S/red same way bred as the RCC who was also very nice all round with a lovely head and eye, lengthy neck, well laid shoulders, kept a pleasing profile with good hindquarter drive,1 had the edge today in front movement but both were very promising although a bit skittish going round.
3. Heel's Daxanory Ravishing Minx.
Limit (4/1) 1. Williams & Moes Cwmdarhian Welsh affair, s/red, lovely head, eye, earset and neck, front and layback just right, nice profile stride and extension keeping a lovely outline, correct fore and aft. Moved verve and precision.
2. Tomlinson's Bensarka Emerald Isle to Melisdax, red, pleasing head and nicely arched neck, well formed prominent forechest, tight elbows, good legs and feet, underline OK, lovely coat and condition, moved out well.
3. Heel's Daxanory Ravishing Meg.
Open. 1. Chauhan's Adnerbs Take a Chance on Me at Raajput, B/tan of quality plus I have admired ringside before "the problems". Loved her head, eye and expression, super fore and aft with correct angulation, nicely arched neck, elegant body shape, ribbing and underline. Moved with beauty, style and precision, parallel fore and aft, super steady temperament same USA import sire as the RBCC body condition just right, good legs and feet, I found her difficult to fault. CC & BOB.
2. William's & Moes CH. Cwmdarhian the Duchess, red of finer build all round but just as elegant with correct front, shoulders, ribbing and nicely angled quarters, moving with drive and precision at all times. I see she is the third lovely exhibit here by CH, C. San Andreas who I have always liked.
3. Norton's Matzell Myrtle.